There is an array of support to employees and their family members, namely:
– An Employee Assistance Programme to provide 24-hour professional counselling and consultation on various areas including family and work/life issues
– Work-life balance talks, including some on marital relationship and parenting
– On-campus facilities open for use by family members – University clinic, library,sports facilities
– Special offers to family, e.g. discount on tuition fees of study programmes in Yale-China Chinese Language Centre
– Support to family of deceased staff including counselling service and ex-gratia payment where applicable
All of the above are subject to respective conditions of provisions and grant. Details are obtainable via the respective homepages accessible to University employees.